Saturday, October 1, 2011

Prints for the New Pad

Being in the middle of the move, I've been slacking on the blog front lately. I thought I'd give you some sneak peeks as to what my new apartment will look like by sharing some of the "artwork" I've chosen. Luckily there was an art/poster/print fair on my campus for the past week, and I had a chance to pick up some prints that I think are pretty awesome. 

 Andy Warhol Print (My personal fave)

 Some people might be confused as to how a Top Gun 
poster made the cut, I've watched the movie 20+ times 
with my dad and it just brings back a sense of my childhood, 
as weird as that may be. 
 I'm not going to lie and say I'm a huge Bob Marley fan, 
but I think these words are very grounding and 
I love the pop of red. 

One of my favourite cities in the world, New York. 
I love how bright this one is, and although this print is huge, 
I think it will bring some much needed colour into my place.

There's your sneak peek! I promise to post photos once I'm all moved in!

-C 

No comments:

Post a Comment