Thursday, September 15, 2011

E.E. Cummings

I've really been loving on lots of quotes lately, and have been trying to find one specific one to incorporate into my new apartment (possession date is October 1st and it really can't come soon enough). While looking at quotes I stumbled upon so many by EE Cummings. Here's a (not-so-short) collection of the ones that I really like/love/adore

"Laughing is just another way of showing people you're wise"

"Only by you my heart always moves"

"Kisses are a better fate than wisdom"

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter"

"Unbeing dead isn't being alive"

"Unless you love someone, nothing else matters"

"One's not half of two, two are halves of one"

"I like my body when it is with your body. It is quite a new thing. Muscles better & nerves more"

"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiousity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals human spirit

"Most people are perfectly afraid of silence" 

"Love is the every only god" 

"The earth laughs in flowers" 

I know so many have to do with love but I couldn't help it, hopeless romantic over here. 

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment