Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Studyday

Today I had my first Sunday Studyday of the semester, cracking open my anthro 2108 book for the first time. I chose to set up shop at Bridgehead, a cute little coffee shop on Elgin Street, about a 5 minute walk from my hotel. Can't say I got everything I wanted to accomplish done, but I did make some headway on my readings for this upcoming weeks lectures. The atmosphere at Bridgehead was perfect for a reading session, a lot less noisy than the Starbucks down the street (and they support free trade, score). I think this may be my new "spot" for my Sunday routine. Now I'm off to get changed and head to the Byward Market with a classmate for a dinner date! (She's a girl so don't get your hopes up about a budding relationship ;) )

-C 

No comments:

Post a Comment