Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Few of My Favourite Things Today

- Bachelor Pad: garbage tv I know but once you start watching it's impossible to stop
- Casillero Diablo wine, tonight I had the Cab Sauv, its SO good, I also really love their merlot
- Skype, whoever invented it really needs not only a pat on the back but a smooch on the lips
- This puppy:
I really want a puppy to keep me company here but I need to weigh out the pros and cons and really think over the commitment (15+ years) 
- The neighbourhood I'm living in right now, SO gorgeous, steps away from the Rideau Canal and almost too convenient in terms of proximity of coffee shops, restaurants, stores, etc. 
-Sleeping for 8+ hours a night (definitely needing it)
-The workout I had today, definitely got my sweat on weeooo
-EE Cummings quotes (I'll post some of my faves soon!)

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment