Monday, September 19, 2011

My Day in 3 Photos


 I got a new bike today, it's a Leader road bike and I've never been so excited. Living in Ottawa, it's crazy to realize I can survive (barely) without a car. To make the transition a little easier, I decided to invest in my new two wheeled best friend! I feel like because I don't have a car here, having a bike will make the city much more accessible (thank goodness). I've done a lot of walking the past few weeks and I'm sure my feet will thank me for finally getting a bike. ALSO this means I can go to yoga again! Seeing as the walk to the studio is 35 minutes and so is the bus, but by bike somehow it only takes 10! Yippee!


 My midnight snack, a pepperoni pita pizza, need I say more? 


My evening...and so the never-ending readings begin again. School is officially in session folks. 

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment