Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Moccasins

Over the past few days I have decided I need a pair of these little darlings. They are so versatile and can be worn with nearly everything, but as comfortable as a slipper? Sign me up! I just need to decide which style is right for me. I'm leaning towards a pretty basic pair from SoftMoc but am oh so tempted by the gorgeous pairs made by UGG. I'm going to do my research this week and hopefully have a new pair of feet-loving, toe-hugging, moccasins by the end of this weekend! 

SoftMoc:

($40-$80)


 UGG: 

($100)

-C 

1 comment:

  1. C! I got the Minnetonka ones and they're awesome. But I would say go for the cheaper, SoftMoc ones. Mine have worn out quite quickly, especially inside and if you wear them the same amount I do you'd be better off not dropping so much cash! xoxo

    ReplyDelete